Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Good news, Bad news...

... and news that make the bad news not so bad.

I called the hubby to tell him a a funny story and he told me,"I have good news, bad news, and some news that makes the bad news not-so-bad."  What is that supposed to mean?

We made an offer on a house that we had found.  Here's the new-es:

Good news: The offer was recieved.

Bad news: There is another party interested.

Other news: This other party has been locked in negociations with the seller and can't find a price they can agree on.

Ok, so now what?  The deal is now that we both (us and the other party interested) make our best offer and the seller will pick one party to negotiate with.  We didn't change our offer, we left it as it was, and fingers crossed, prays being said, they pick us.

There's a lot of waiting in this game of buying a house.  I'm so nervous about having our offer accepted.  I shouldn't be though, it's still very possible that the house doesn't pass inspection, that's my biggest fear worry.  How disheartening that would be, to win the bidding war, only to lose because of the inspection. 

Time will tell how everythng works out.  I wish someone had told me how hard it is to be a FTHB (first time home buyer)  It's no fun.  I have to keep reminding myself that if it doesn't work out, it wasn't meant to be.  Sometimes, I wish God would be more direct in telling me what His plan is.

No comments:

Post a Comment