Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Now the hard part...of waiting.

Every step is a little closer to officially being HOME OWNERSThere was A LOT of paperwork that seemed to be neverending.  We just got the confirmation that the buyers got our signed copy of the contract.  I really don't know what's going on.  I'm so lost about the whole thing, it really doesn't help at all that I'm 400+ miles away.  I'm sure that the hubby (and more importantly, Nate-the realtor) knows what they are doing. 

The hubby tells me that he talked to "his people" and the inspection should be done in the next 7-10 days.  This is the big one.  The big, BAD, SCARY inspection.  It's not just a home inspection, this is the one that determines if the house qualifies for the loan that we are using.  I've heard really nasty things about this loan, that it's really hard to pass everything.  It sounds like the criteria is really strict. 

I'm nervous, but I seem to be the only one that is.  I wouldn't expect my "better half" to be nervous (he never is), but the realtor and the credit agent aren't either.  I should probably be comforted by that fact, but I'm not.  I am just going to hold my breathe until everything is a go, and then I will relax.

Crossing my fingers, and praying really hard for good news.

No comments:

Post a Comment