Friday, April 15, 2011

"What have I gotten myself into?!"

Wow, I'm so honored (and overwhelmed). 

I don't know if you noticed but I was featured at {Dot}{Dot}{Dot}.  Super cute, I love her site.  Thank you soooo much Tasha.  I feel like I have made my first mark in the blogging world.

So with that great honor, I had to figure out how to get that darn button over there-------------->

It was really hard for someone that is NOT good with computer stuff.   That's why I got married.  I knew there had to be someone out there who could help me.  I just searched for "how to put button on sidebar".  It seriously took me forever to get it.  I looked at tons of sites, all talking about the "Edit html" tab in Blogger.  Oh, my head was spinning.  I was thinking, "What have I gotten myself into?!"  I should have done more research on all of this before I started this blog (can you tell, I'm a bit of a planner).

After what seemed like an eternity, I was saved!!!! seventhirtythree has an amazingly helpful (and user friendly) blog help section.  I don't know what she's talking about in some parts, but she really does a good job explaining all the technical stuff.

So, in the end: SUCCESS


No comments:

Post a Comment