Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Peace....for now

It's so wonderful when I can get both kids down for a nap AT THE SAME time!!  Even better than that is when they play together.  Poor little J cant move yet (but he's working on that).  He's at the mercy of his older sister, forced to play whatever she wants.  They just got done playing a very exciting game of "Choo-choo Train."  I'm not sure of the exact rules, but they both seemed to be enjoying it quite a bit.  If they are both happy, I'm happy.


Today is also a special day.   Today, we graduate to size 3 diapers.  I can't believe it.  J is only 7 months, is that right, for him to be in size 3 already.  They look huge!!  We definately need the extra "storage" space though.  There are two new spots on the carpet that are evidence to that fact.  I know how this goes, first J will start wearing size 3 diapers, and before you I know it, he will be potty trained.  Already, my little baby isn't a baby anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment